Go anywhere, see everything and save money with the I Amsterdam City Card.
The I Amsterdam City Card is the smartest and most affordable way to explore Amstedam. It gets you free entry to all the best museums and attractions, unlimited use of GVB public transports, great discounts, free giveaways and special offers- alle included in a single card. Take it with you where you go, and you will be suprised at just how much money you will save.
Using your I Amsterdam City Card
The museums element of your card is automatically activated the first time you visist a museum or attraction. The public transport element is automatically activated the first time you use a tram, bus or metro. The card is valid until the end of the year. Once activated, each elemant remains valid for 24, 48, 72 of 96 hours, depending on your card.
Easy ways to receive your Card
You can order your card online and pick up on arrival in Amsterdam. After completing the booking process, you will receive a confirmation email. Print this out and present this at one of the pick up locations to receive your I Amaterdam City Card. You can collect your pre-purchased card at the follwing two locations;
* Amsterdam Airport Schiphol: I amsterdam visitor information centre amsterdam schiphol
airport, arrivals hall 2, Holland tourist information
* Amsterdam Central Station: I amsterdam visitor information centre at stationsplein 10.
(opposite the main station entrance)
You an also purchase your I Amsterdam City Card upon arrival in Amsterdam at one of these locations in Amsterdam:
* Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Arrivals 2, Holland tourist information
* Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Connexxion help desk, Arrival hall 4, behind starbucks
* Amsterdam Central Station, accros from amsterdam central station
* Museumplein Amsterdam, Museumshop, Museumplein 4
Information & help desk
Call the help desk: +31 (0)20 7026000 during office hours
See more & save with the I Amterdam City Card
The I Amsterdam City Card is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 96 hours and includes:
* free unlimited use of GVB public transport in Amsterdam (bus, tram & metro)
* free entrance to Amsterdam's major museums & attractions
* free canal cruise
* a handy, detailed city map
* discounts on attractions, concerts, theatre, rental, restaurants and more
* €2,50 discount on entrance to the Rijksmuseum
* free giveaways, fun sprises & special monthly offers
* free entrance to a range of attractions at the Zaanse Schaans & various discounts
* free entrance to the major museums in Haarlem & various discounts
* free ferry trip from Volendam to Marken & various discounts in both towns
* free entrance to the zuiderzee museum & discounts in Enkhuizen
* special monthly offers
More information you can find on the website www.iamsterdam.com